Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday

I'm working on seating charts. I don't want any comment on how I don't need them. I do--according to my mother-in-law. So, now all I really want to do is put people together that I know will erupt conversations. Such as the divorced aunt and uncle, or the extreme republican with the extreme democrat. Hmm...this is why my to do list isn't shrinking. I spend too much thinking about my entertainment.

We close on the house tomorrow. At 2pm. Good thoughts at that time please.

I was put in charge of calling the companies to get things switched into our names. I've done 2 of the 4 online. We'll see if it works. I'm going to do the cable that way too and then just pass the water back onto him to call. It's like calling for pizza, I'd rather just do it online than have to talk to someone about because inevitably I'll just become pissed off and not want it.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

If given the chance to do something online vs on the phone or in person I ALWAYS do online. I haven't had any issues (knock on wood).

LOLZ about the "extreme Republican next to the Extreme Democrat".

I will be sending you good thoughts tomorrow for your closing. Good luck!

Bethany said...

seating charts...YUCK! I always move my seat! But good luck, it is almost over--I guess really it is almost just begining--Your new life together!

Jax said...

YAY! Happy about the house! And seating charts make me giggle... Love it. haha..