- I had one my employees tell me that his goal was to have my job.
- I have a Halloween costume!! If my camera is working I promise to post pics.
- It was discovered that two school owned property items were vandalized. I'm pissed off!
- I've already had one St@rbucks apple cider and I'm trying really hard to convince myself that two in one day is excessive.
- I've applied to a Master's program. I'm a bit freaked out, but much more excited. If everything goes according to plan then I'll start classes in January!
- OMG I have to fill out the FAFSA again!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
A great friend got married on Saturday. She'll amazing beautiful and in love and I'm so excited for her! I took few pictures so I'll try to grab some off of facebook once their posted. The bridesmaids made these super cute t-shirts that we wore to the after party. Several of us went to Oktoberfest before hand and kept getting ask where the bachelorette party was. Their faces were so disappointed when we told them it was wedding. However having a bachelorette party could be the best or worst idea ever.
Sunday was super chill. However, I discovered St@rbucks hot apple cider. I know I'm behind the times; I just didn't realize what I was missing. Seriously, its heaven in my mouth and I don't know how I survived without it.
Halloween this weekend...what to be, what to be?? I was this 2 years ago and let's be honest, that's a bit hard to top...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
St. Lucia because I'm owed a trip. Here's why.
Europe because I can't just pick one country I want to see.
Australia because Aussies are so sexy and the land is beautiful and I really really want to go.
Now I really want a vacation. A vacation that requires a passport. Hmm...I think I'm going to go do some vacation research.
Monday, October 19, 2009
The sun is out in T-town and it's supposed to be above 70! Have a great Monday.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Seriously, I'm so jealous of people who can perfectly recall items, quotes, sentences, what they did last night without hesitation. I feel like I'm always riffling through my mind files just trying to find the right one which was probably mislabeled leading me in another direction entirely and by that time I've forgotten what I was even looking for. It's pathetic and I wish I had a better memory.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
It was freezing in KC. So I wore my Atlanta sweatshirt and was called Hotlanta all night. Even by strangers. They would just walk up, "hey Hotlanta."
If you want a fun way to support cancer research, I highly suggest this.
First bar. We've gotta pace ourselves.
This is on our way to the second bar. Buff (bottom) did demand that this guy sit on his lap. It made for a funny bus ride and loads of jokes for the rest of the evening.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
- Grabbing guests and demanding that they stand during the first dance is not appropriate. If you want something to happen, kindly request it, most guests will gladly oblige.
- Telling the guests they are not important is not nice. We get it; we're not the bride or the groom, but we are here to support them and they thought we were important enough to be invited.
- Telling the bride to cut her pictures short so the cocktail hour can be cut short is not ok. Believe it or not, the pictures are quite important since they'll represent the memories that are being created that day.
For the Mother of the Brides:
- Telling the guests to go ahead and eat without the bride and groom arriving makes for a very awkward situation when you're the guest in line at the buffet as the couple makes their first entrance as Mr. and Mrs.
- It is indeed the bride's day. The couple's day. That's why this whole get together is happening. Everyone that day wants to make her and him happy. Don't tell the bride on her wedding day that its not her day.
For the Aunts:
- It's never appropriate to yell at a guest or bridesmaid. If it doesn't envolve the bride being on fire you don't need to yell.
For the Guests:
- Never, never ask the bride to find you a ride home. You may be drunk, but she doesn't need to be worrying about your drunkass.
- If you wear a lace top without a bra everyone will see your nipples. Therefore, you will be nicknamed Nipples all night. Cover them up please.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Here we go!
- I love marathons. Love them! TV shows, books, whatever. This is probably the reason why I watch so many reality shows; most networks replay the shows as a marathon and then I get hooked. If I start it I have to finish it. It becomes an obsession. About a month ago I discovered Janet Evanovich's the Stephanie Plum novels. There's 15 of them and I finished them in about a week and half.
- I like going to the dentist. That feeling of having your teeth newly cleaned is one of my favorite things.
- If you know me in real life, you know that I hate bugs. I'm scared of them. Especially flying or jumping ones. I swear they're out to attack me.
- I've joined a fantasy football team. Dave is definitely helping me, but so far I'm doing pretty good and its fun!
- I hate handling things over phone. It seriously frustrates the hell out of me. I think I speak better in person and make my point more clearly when I do it face to face rather than on the phone.
- I love old shows like I Dream of Jeannie and I love Lucy.
- I kill all house plants. Including a bamboo plant. Granted it took me 5 years to officially kill, but I finally did.
Now my nominees!
- Andrea at Miss Priss Does a Blog. She just had baby Henry, so she probably has other things she wants to blog about, but I still think she deserves the award.
- Bethany at Adventures in Mommyhood.
- Joy at Emotional Diva.
- Jessie at I Love Guiness.
- Carrie at After All the Folderol.
- Rachel at Yes, I have a blog.
- Kat at Team Hills.