Sunday, October 4, 2009

Krativ Blogger Award

This award came from Jax at The Roaring Twenties. We're friends in real life and I love the fact that she blogs almost daily. If you haven't read her blog, check it out. Thanks Jax for the nomination. And since it came with an award I figured I better do it! Here are the rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  • Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
  • Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  • Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  • Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Here we go!

  1. I love marathons. Love them! TV shows, books, whatever. This is probably the reason why I watch so many reality shows; most networks replay the shows as a marathon and then I get hooked. If I start it I have to finish it. It becomes an obsession. About a month ago I discovered Janet Evanovich's the Stephanie Plum novels. There's 15 of them and I finished them in about a week and half.
  2. I like going to the dentist. That feeling of having your teeth newly cleaned is one of my favorite things.
  3. If you know me in real life, you know that I hate bugs. I'm scared of them. Especially flying or jumping ones. I swear they're out to attack me.
  4. I've joined a fantasy football team. Dave is definitely helping me, but so far I'm doing pretty good and its fun!
  5. I hate handling things over phone. It seriously frustrates the hell out of me. I think I speak better in person and make my point more clearly when I do it face to face rather than on the phone.
  6. I love old shows like I Dream of Jeannie and I love Lucy.
  7. I kill all house plants. Including a bamboo plant. Granted it took me 5 years to officially kill, but I finally did.

Now my nominees!

2 comments:

Jax said...

YAY! I didn't know if you'd see it or not b/c I kinda skipped the step where I was supposed to tell everyone who I named. I was lazy. And uh.. the phone thing is totally the bane of my existence.. even this morning! I had a meeting at 7:30 am and have another at 10.. Figured I could come home and take care of some stuff-one doctor thing, one gas bill thing and one doggie thing. I've left a message for the nurse after holding 5 minutes, was told my wait time was over 29 minutes for the gas company (and hung up) and have given up on the vet answering her phone. Good Lord. And they'll all call me back as soon as I walk into my 10am meeting. haha... Okay, that was a rant.

Anyway, I love marathons too! I totally get hooked on any and every show that has one. And the bug thing... yeah... haha... I actually laughed out loud thinking of that one... Love you.. haha! :)

emotional diva said...

thank you blaze!!! =D you rock!

ps: i love marathons too! =)