Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twilight Zone

Ever had one of those weeks that absolutely sucks? One thing after another keeps blowing up in your face and you wonder how you've been living in a different universe then your co-workers, because now they're acting like all the meetings and discussions you've had together were non existent and giving you the complete opposite answers they gave you initially? Or, what you initially talked about just didn't "register" like I was talking Jul'hoan and just clicking my tongue as if they were words everyone should understand. That is my week and I'm ready for it to be over. I would like to start fresh with a Saturday. Now please.

3 comments:

THE Rachel Adams said...

Ditto Porter!

♥Joy♥ said...

And it's not even Friday...YET!

sheez.

Hope it gets better. At least for your sanity's sake.

Jax said...

Officially having one of those weeks.