Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Promotion

This email was sent out about 5 minutes ago. I know I make my job sound like I'm top dog, but this time I really will be on top. Let's hope I can stay there!

Dear Team,

We are delighted to inform you that Blaze has accepted the position of Campus Director for Oklahoma Technical College! After many interviews, with highly credentialed candidates, we came to the realization that Blaze surpassed them all. Blaze is a proven performer! She started with us in Admissions nearly four years ago, and most recently has performed a remarkable job as Project Manager overseeing a number of special projects including Accreditation and compliance and OTC licensure. Blaze graduated from the University of Tulsa in 2003 earning her Bachelors in Sociology with a minor in Psychology.

We are very excited about this announcement and it is wonderful to be able to reward and promote from within our ranks whenever possible!

Please join us in extending congratulations to Blaze on her new appointment which will be effective November 3, 2008!

CONGRATULATIONS BLAZE!

Teresa and Dr. K

5 comments:

THE Rachel Adams said...

You rock my socks off! Hooray for an old person job before you are an old person!

Jessie Case said...

WAHOO!!!!!! Go Blaze...we should all celebrate!

♥Joy♥ said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
WTG Blaze! You are muy excellente! I am so excited for you & so proud of you to reach the top!!!

Good luck with your new promotion!

Bethany said...

way to go!!! you are a rockstar!!!!

Andrea said...

Oh wow! That's awesome Blaze, congrats!