Sunday, June 21, 2009

How many BBQ's can one person go to in a weekend?

I went to three BBQ's this weekend. We had one at the school where the students hosted it. One at one of the OTC employee's house out in BFE, OK. Seriously we went off the main street and drove on a gravel road which felt like forever. It took probably an hour and half to get there. I don't think I can drive that every morning to be at work by 6:30am. I'll stick with the city, thanks. Then today I had my third BBQ at my grandpa's house where I got to see the family. I found out one of my cousins is moving to outside of Denver. I also found out that my entire extended family is on facebook. They have convinced my father to join, so now I'm facebook friends with my dad. He's listed me as his child. I didn't even know you could tag your child in your facebook profile. This is getting ridiculous.

In other news, I don't really have other news. July should be very exciting. Going to Norman to see Harry Potter, lake (hopefully twice), and maybe a wedding. The wedding is out of town and the hubby keeps flipping back and forth between going and not going. If we decide on not going then I'm going to my high school reunion. So, we'll see.

No comments: