Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spoiler Alert - Grey's

If you do not want a spoiler do not read.

McDreamy gets a girlfriend. It's Lauren Stamile and she's from Tulsa!! We're actually friends with her sister! So now I'm in that 6 degree of separation from the cast of Grey's!! (More like 2 but I'm not going to rub it in!)

Anyways, McDreamy gets a girlfriend and she's signed on for at least 6 episodes. She's cute and since I'm over the Meredith can't have a boyfriend because of her father scenario I'm excited!!

So all those die hard Meredith and Derek fans, prepare yourselves for the new woman! (At least for a while)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door! NO way!!!

What did you end up being for Halloween?

♥Joy♥ said...

Ok that totally sucks. I too have heard of this new Lauren person but in everything I have read/researched it has pointed more towards her being a McSister!

I am growing quite sick of Meredith but do love the Meredith-Derek love. I'm the die hard sitting there yelling at Meredith to go and get him before he wanders.

Man. I sure hope you're wrong!

haha!