Monday, February 25, 2008

Things I've Learned this Weekend

Had the official "bridal" bridal shower. Things went fairly smoothly. Food, present, and well wishes. I couldn't have asked for more. It was fun and fabulous. I can handle small talk with people I don't know. It's especially easy when they're showing up to support you or your future husband.

Pitch is not, I repeat, is not like Spades. I do not take Dave's instructions very well. In fact, I found them quite offensive. I'll work on that for our future, but for now, Pitch is not like Spades. Hmph.

I'm trying to make a baby blanket. I've started one particular section 3 or 4 times. It may not be done by this Saturday. I won't admit to myself that it'll be impossible to do because I'm trying to prove my mother wrong. Weird at 26 that I'm still doing things just because she says not to.

Rachel and I have some how gotten two different emails going to each other at the same time containing entirely different conversations. We're pretty talented.


I'm ready for March. I'm ready for Spring. I think I've been VERY patient. I'm done. I want my sun and warmth.

No comments: