Friday, December 19, 2008

Good Morning to You Too

I got new boots yesterday. I love my new, black, soft leather, Steve Madden boots. I was so excited to wear them today that I chose a particular outfit so that all of the gloriousness of my new boots could be seen. I wore a button down fun pattern dress. It's a little dressy for a casual Friday, but again, I really wanted to wear my boots.

This morning, as I'm running late and needed to be early because I of course forgot to prepare for my 8am meeting, I throw on my boots and my dress. My meeting included all of my admission team (10ish people) my entire new faculty (5 people) and the CEO and President. I sit down in the chair and since everyone is waiting on me, all eyes are on me. That is when the first two buttons on my dress pop open and my chest is exposed. Awesome.

5 comments:

melissa said...

SUCK. that sucks.

Anonymous said...

LOL - oh man! Hilarious! Poor boo, I'm sorry that happened, but what a great story!

♥Joy♥ said...

OMG! Priceless!

So...you had a rough start to your day there?? =D

Dang, woman...thought you wanted to show off your boots, not your boobs??

Sarah said...

Of course your cute dress popped open, of course! Screw it. You looked hotttt. I need some new boots too.

THE Rachel Adams said...

Um... I think this is hilarious!