Wednesday, July 14, 2010

5 Weeks

I'm so excited!  Dave and I finally planned our vacation. We're going to Philadelphia, New York City, and Pittsburgh late August.  We have a wedding we're attending in Pittsburgh so we thought we'd just make a whole vacation of it.  I can't wait.  I really need a vacation and while I've been to the Big Apple a few times I've never been to Pennsylvania.

So we're going to fly on planes, ride some trains, and stay with family and see great friends.  So excited!

3 comments:

Jax said...

SO FUN! And um.. you really shouldnt post with numbers of weeks b/c it kinda scares me for .5 seconds as I click over here thinking "5 weeks? FIVE WEEKS OF WHAT?! IS SHE PREGGO?!" lol! Yeah, I'm ridiculous I know. Whatever. 5 weeks wouldnt even make sense to post about being preggo.

That sounds like such a blast! I'm dying for a vacation! We've been talking about everywhere...but among our options is San Juan!

Ps.. I booked a massage at Clary for tomorrow! SO EXCITED!

Unknown said...

I didn't even think about the preggo thing! You would've known before the blog world, I promise.

I hope you have a great massage. They have such good therapist there.

I loved San Juan. Let me know if you do go and I'll give you the load down. My boss is married to a Puerto Rican so we have the inside scope.

katandkarl said...

dude. i am so excited for you! NYC is one of my favorite places in the world.