Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gross, not gross, gross. It's that type of blog day.

Today I woke up to the smell of a bonfire.  Only it was garbage burning from one of our landfills.  Fun.  People were complaining of the smell, which if I lived closer to the source of the fire, it might have smelled disgusting.

In other non-disgusting news, I'm in graduate school hell.   Accounting and Finance should never be taken at the same time.  Especially, when my last class was a finance class.  Ug.  I better be able to understand these damn profit and loss statements now. 

Even though I haven't been blogging, I feel like I've been busy.  Work, school, floating the river twice in three weekends kind of busy. 

Have you seen this story?  Gross.  And desperate.  How sick do you have to be to drive 24 hours to have se.x with an underage boy?  Gross. Doubly gross because she was seducing him.

No comments: