Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm back!!!

Holy hell ya'll.  It's been awhile. Right?!  Well, I left off where we were moving to the Big D and trying to sell the T-town house.  I was whining about not knowing how to define myself because I was out of work for 1 week.  Geez, where was my cheese tray with that whine!

Well life is different now.  We're living in Grapevine and recently bought a house to set permanent roots.  We still own the t-town house and have become landlords.  I have a job.  A great one that I'm really happy with. My husband is still with the company that brought us to Texas and he's moved up in the company. Life is good.

Even more recently we expanded our family. So along with 2 fur babies we have been blessed with an actual baby.  So here's my warning, I've come back to this blog so I can document about him and have a place for all those memories.

So here he is.  Devlen Michael.  Born September 5 weighing 8 lbs and 20 1/4 inches long.  Let me tell you folks, God knew what he was doing when he gave me this precious child. He's awesome.  He makes me look a supermom because he's just that awesome.

Hospital pic - 2 days new

I'm sure at some point I'll post about his birth story.  I'll also be updating about his development especially since he's now 3 months old and is no longer a squishy newborn.

No comments: