Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hangin' Tough

I might be sore from waving my arms from side to side from the New Kids on the Block concert! It was awesome and well worth the money. I laughed. A lot. At the NKOTB and concert goers. I don't think I've ever seen that many women in clothing so not appropriate for a reunion tour. I did enjoy the ladies in the suite next to us in the full 80's gear, even though NKOTB was circuit 1992. I felt very sorry for the 3 straight men that somehow ended up at the concert. All the ones I saw looked very pissed off and probably demanded their favorite sex position that night to prove they do not like the NKOTB.

We bought tickets, ended up with few upgraded tickets because Rachel's work gave her four tix right at 5 o'clock yesterday. Then we ended up in Tracy's mom's suite. It was fabulous. All the way around. I also fully enjoyed Jabbawockeez. Although it was really creepy when the mask starting coming apart, not on purpose.

Anyways, great concert last night. Very tired this morning. Step 1...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLZ! I am so glad you got to go check that out, sounds like a blast!

Wow. We are ::ahem:: aging...