Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

I'm actually used to getting to work at 6:30am. However, I'm not use to my body wanting to go to sleep at like 8pm. Not cool, especially when you're out with a group of people and can barely keep your eyes open.

Did I tell you I paid off my car? So excited. Thank you tax refund.

Work is kicking my ass. So much stuff and definitely not enough time to do it. We have an auto show we're representing at. These things take up too much time, but hopefully they'll back with students.

I have not had a chance to watch the latest episode of ANTM. I know Tyra wants out, but she does not disappoint. Her Charlie Angels acting is too funny. And she picked some f*cked up young ladies. Like the one that is fascinated with blood and she looks like a lemur. No joke, she does.

I'm ready for Spring and really wish I got a Spring Break again. I thought back about what I did for Spring Break during college and realized my Spring Breaks were spent traveling to basketball tournaments. That's when we were good and trips were really fun. I went to the TU game last night. Not as much fun since I was tired from my early morning work hours, but we won and that is fantastic! I hope we do really well in this tournament.

No comments: