Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

Hello second Monday where I had to greet you at work by 6:30am. I'm still not quite used to the 6:30 thing but it's definitely a little easier. Did I tell you got my blackberry back? I did. I really didn't think I was going to survive without it.

I slept Saturday away. Seriously. I woke up at 8:00 and let the dogs out. I left the couch once to take a shower and then immediately put my PJ's back on and slept until 6:00pm. I desperately needed it and feel revived!

I get my hair colored today!! What color shall I do this go around???

Oh! Today was a very successful Monday. We had our first class at the new college and things went pretty smoothly. So yeah to that!

Congratulations to Miss Kelly for getting engaged over the weekend! I'm so excited for you and as my engagement gift to you I will do your taxes for free!

4 comments:

Jax said...

Hey love! Yay for the blackberry! And I wanna hear what you did with the hair. :) Eric's dad is on the board at your new school btw... I dont know if I mentioned that. He's awesomesauce. :)

Unknown said...

Mike Griffin? That's Eric's dad? Small world. My hair appt got cancelled so I just did an out of the box color. I need a new stylist.

Bethany said...

no blazer--my etiquette lessons was not pointed at you! I just thought I would give you a little lesson in light of Kelly's engagement. (and there is some pharmacy school drama about an engagement that prompted the post!) I want to wish kelly the best, congratulate her, hug her. I am super excited for her!

Jax said...

Yes! That's totally Eric's dad! Small world indeed. :) He's a really nice guy. :)