Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blogging when I should be working

I have so much to do. And I decided to take tomorrow off to prepare for Thanksgiving by cleaning my house and making whatever I can make ahead of time. Turns out I'm only going to have my parents over and I'm really excited about it. We don't see them often enough, even though they live just a few miles us.

Did I tell you I have so much to do? I was motivated until the project I picked to do turned out to already be done. (I'm so efficient I forgot that I did work.) Then my motivation went to crap and I'm thinking about other stuff, like what wine I want to stock my wine cooler with. Or how I could use tomorrow to find another pair of cute shoes that I'm sure I'm going to need in the very near future. Or find a purse since I haven't purchased a purse in what feels like a decade.

Alas, I have deadlines that should be able to wait till after the holidays, but my dumbass decided to book an accreditation visit for the WEEK AFTER THANKSGIVING! I suck and need an assistant who plans better than this crap.

1 comment:

Patience said...

I just found your blog and I love it. Your posts crack me up. I love the asswhip you denied readmissions to.