Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Super Human Power

I can get people fired just by blogging about them. Remember when I featured The Rock? Then he got fired the next week? I also featured two women from my work. Denise Richards and Elizabeth Berkley. Elizabeth Berkley is no longer here. I think I'm going to begin blogging about people I wish would no longer work here so I can put my new power to good use.

Who shall I start with? If you have any suggestions we can see if this super human power works at other places than my work.

3 comments:

Jessie Case said...

that's just hilarious! all my co-workers are good, keep plugging away on your own.

Jax said...

Ooh! You're like the kid on Lost (not that you watch it, but whatever). Um... um.. Maybe if you wanna think bad thoughts about the old firm of fun? Eh? Maybe? ;) Kidding.

Jessie Case said...

Ok Blaze...I need someone whacked! The tps superintendent needs to go...please help =)