Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates in bullet form

In no particular order:
  • I have read the Twilight saga twice in a little over a week. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I have officially put them down and no longer want to be a vampire.
  • I was sick. I thought I had the Swine flu because I was just on a plane with gross air and nobody really knows where the plane had be flying, but lucky for me I had already gotten my flu shot and survived whatever it was I had.
  • My mother in law is on my nerves. She'll be in town for Mother's Day and told Dave and I that she expects a big to do. I held my tongue on wanting to say "yes, I'm sure my own mother would appreciate me spending all Mother's day with you and not her."
  • I'm back to working 8-5. Sorta, I have one day where I work 1pm -10pm. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • I want my new fence. Please stop raining long enough for my new fence to go up. It's really really bad and my dogs have ran away (they're back safe and sound), gotten into all the surrounding neighbors' yards, and I think my neighbors really hate us, or at least our dogs.
  • Someone at work is gunning for me. I'll blog about it later and hope that my super human powers do not fail me and she'll get canned (or at least reprimanded to the point she'll back the f*ck off my ass and worry about her own).

1 comment:

Jax said...

YAY! Glad you love Twilight!!!! And glad your schedule is back on track. I saw Dave's fb status.. were you in FL, too or just Dave? And uh, I can be pretty evil if you need advice on getting said coworker terminated. Just sayin. *angelic smile* When I was at a wedding this weekend, I thought back to how fun yours was and smiled! Gah, what a blast! I cant believe it's been almost a year, girlie!!! I know you're busy, etc etc.. but I'd really love to meet you for a beverage soon, lover. I miss your pretty face. xoxo!