Monday, August 10, 2009

Good morning Monday, let me introduce you to my friend Tuesday

Right now, I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not completely inadequate at my job. That while my employees are calling in and asking absurd things like if I'll teach their class while they run off to sign an insurance form and that the students are trying to create a mutiny against wearing their very nice uniform shirt "because its hot." I'm trying very hard to keep my cool. But I've only been at work for 50 minutes and I can feel my hair turning gray strand by strand, and I feel the pressure on my 28 year old heart and I think to myself, is this worth it? Because right now, I'm not finding the voice that tells me that this is just Monday and that there are more important things to worry about than late employees, and an employee who gives me guilt trip because I won't let him leave in the middle of their class to sign a form, and students who haven't paid a dime towards their tuition saying they can do what they want because they pay good money here. There must be more important things. Things like...like how I haven't read the news in well over 3 three months so I don't have a clue what is more important then my world.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Agh.. this made MY heart speed up a little. Sorry lover. :( I'm fully convinced everything will all make complete sense in my life by 30 years old. Just let me have my theory.

Hope Monday gets better!!!