Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm It!

Jackie tagged me so...

Six quirky things about me:
  1. I read all forwards, but most of them that you're supposed to fill out, I fill out then delete rather than send. Mainly because I change all the questions around and fill in my own answer. Then when I'm done, I think that wasn't fun and hit delete. It basically happens every time.
  2. I'm allergic to the cold. If I get too cold, I break out in hives. It starts on the knees and elbows and works its way out.
  3. I sing to my dog. I sing songs and switch out words with her name. She really enjoys it.
  4. I can rewatch any television show (mostly reality tv) that I enjoy. It doesn't matter if I've seen the whole season and know who wins. I'll rewatch it and still enjoy it.
  5. I hate bugs. I'm so scared of them, especially if they fly or jump. My hell would be in a room surrounded by bugs that flew or jumped. I truly believe they are my biggest fear.
  6. I can't stand using any hanger than a white plastic one. They all match and it makes me a happier person because of it.

I tag...

Rachel

Andrea

Jessie

...and yes, you have to.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

will totally send you a request to read my blog. :) thanks for your email.

i'm a high school lit teacher and i don't want those buggers to know too much about me!