Six quirky things about me:
- I read all forwards, but most of them that you're supposed to fill out, I fill out then delete rather than send. Mainly because I change all the questions around and fill in my own answer. Then when I'm done, I think that wasn't fun and hit delete. It basically happens every time.
- I'm allergic to the cold. If I get too cold, I break out in hives. It starts on the knees and elbows and works its way out.
- I sing to my dog. I sing songs and switch out words with her name. She really enjoys it.
- I can rewatch any television show (mostly reality tv) that I enjoy. It doesn't matter if I've seen the whole season and know who wins. I'll rewatch it and still enjoy it.
- I hate bugs. I'm so scared of them, especially if they fly or jump. My hell would be in a room surrounded by bugs that flew or jumped. I truly believe they are my biggest fear.
- I can't stand using any hanger than a white plastic one. They all match and it makes me a happier person because of it.
...and yes, you have to.